HERNDON, VA. – PMMI, The Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies, announced the 10 recipients of its 2022 On the Rise Awards.
Put together by PMMI’s emerging leaders committee, the On the Rise Awards each year go to 10 young professionals who stood out through leadership potential in the packaging and processing industries.
To be eligible for the awards, which are now in their fifth year, nominees must be 35 years old or younger, employed by a PMMI member company for at least two years, and have impacted their respective company through improved processes, increased sales, creation of a new program or other positive contributions.
The 2022 On the Rise Awards winners are:
• Alison Zitzke, senior product manager, Orbis Corporation
• Allison Wagner, business development manager, Morrison Container Handling Solutions
• Caitlin Eargood, service project manager, Mettler Toledo
• Eric Andersen, marketing manager, Delkor Systems, Inc.
• Nancy Garza-Castaneda, administrative manager, Formers International
• Ravi Patel, controls engineering manager, ID Technology/ProMach, Inc.
• Samantha Hoover, mechanical design engineer, Spee-Dee Packaging Machinery
• Taz Lombardo, content marketing senior specialist, Barry-Wehmiller Packaging Systems
• Tom Lex, director of engineering, TechniBlend
• William Reese, director of engineering, Garvey Corporation
- More information about the award and the 2022 winners is available online at PMMI’s website.