AKRON, NY – Perry’s Ice Cream leaned into the indulgent side of frozen desserts as it rolled out a new line of flavors that the company said features “chuck-full-of-stuff” recipes.
Each of the 13 flavors comes with an “Extra Indulgent” stamp on the package and Perry’s shared that the new products were formulated to encourage consumers to stop and indulge.
“We’ve increased the butterfat and density, resulting in an extra indulgent experience of creamy richness,” said Amanda Gleba, Perry’s Ice Cream’s product development manager. “And with 13 unique flavors, there’s sure to be a flavor to everyone’s cravings.”
Below are the company’s newest pints:
• Bad Breakup is a sea salt caramel chocolate ice cream with milk fudge swirls and fudge-filled hearts.
• Brownie Batter includes swirls of brownie batter with chunks of brownie dough.
• Cheat Day features brown sugar ice cream, as well as brownie batter swirls, brownie dough chunks and cookie dough.
• Deep Sea Treasure comes with caramel ice cream, sea salt truffles and caramel swirls.
• Fireball, highlighted by what the company calls a “fiery” cinnamon flavor, delivers cinnamon swirls and spicy cinnamonette candies.
• Grasshopper Pie mixes mint ice cream with thick fudge swirls and sweet crème-filled cookies.
• Madagascar Vanilla is described as an “extra-indulgent” vanilla flavor with a hint of sea salt.
• Off the Grid includes chocolate ice cream, peanut butter swirls and chopped-up peanut butter cups.
• Panda Paws is made with vanilla, fudge and the company’s signature peanut butter panda paw cups.
• Peanut Butter Cookie features a sugar cookie ice cream base, along with peanut butter swirls and pieces of peanut butter cookie dough.
• Piece of Cake includes a yellow cake ice cream to go with chocolate frosting and pieces of pound cake.
• Rocky Mountain Raspberry combines white chocolate ice cream with chunks of almond raspberry fudge and raspberry swirls.
• Southern Pecan is made with butter pecan ice cream and pecans.
Additionally, Perry’s announced the launch of a new sherbet flavor it calls Northern Lights, which brings together the flavors of green apple, blue raspberry and grape.
The company’s new flavors will be sold at retail locations in New York, Pennsylvania and Ohio, as well as through the online shop on Perry’s website. What’s more, the company shared that retail buyers and food service operators can contact the company’s sales team about carrying products.