LAS VEGAS -- Attendees of PACK EXPO Las Vegas and Healthcare Packaging EXPO, slated for Sept. 27-29, 2021 at the Las Vegas Convention Center, will be able to take advantage of brand new, complementary tools offered by show producer The Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies (PMMI), to plan their visit and connect with the packaging and processing suppliers that fit their individual needs.
PACK Match, a complimentary consultation provides attendees personalized, one-on-one guidance to locate solutions. PACK Match Advisors will be available for 30-minute virtual consultations to connect attendees with the right suppliers. To use the service, attendees will need to complete an online form to indicate their challenges and ensure they are matched with the appropriate industry expert. Once the match is made, attendees schedule a virtual meeting with their assigned PACK Match Advisor to receive non-biased guidance and recommended exhibitors to suit their business needs. Meetings will begin approximately three weeks prior to the show. Meetings are assigned on a first come-first serve basis and spots are limited. Learn more at: packexpolasvegas.com/attending/pack-match.
PACK EXPO continues to focus on ways to be as much of a resource as possible and continues to monitor local state and federal guidelines to provide a safe and productive event for all. With its PACK Ready health and safety program, PACK EXPO will reunite the packaging and processing community, implementing thorough and up-to-date protocols for a successful in-person event.
Additional resources available:
- Live Support Chatbot: Attendees can use the Chatbot in the lower right corner of the show website and select the ‘Start Live Chat’ option to be connected for live assistance.
- Ask the Experts onsite in Las Vegas: An “Ask the Experts” station staffed by industry veterans will be ready to answer packaging and processing questions is located in the Central Lobby during show days. Attendees can stop by for guidance on how to navigate the show or help narrow their search for suppliers during the event.
- My Show Planner Online Search Tool: To keep track of all the new additions as well as old favorites, attendees can use My Show Planner to check the schedule of booth activities, add education sessions, plan routes around the show floor and even schedule meetings in advance with exhibitors to maximize time in Las Vegas.
- Download the Mobile App: NOW LIVE! The show’s mobile app, sponsored by ProMach will allow attendees to search exhibitors, products and educational sessions, create and save a personal agenda and navigate from booth to booth using the interactive map and will sync with your My Show Planner. Search “PACK EXPO” in the App Store or Google Play, or visit packexpolasvegas.com/app
- AI Technology: As attendees start to explore the event within My Show Planner, AI technology can reveal what like-minded attendees are searching for to assist with making connections, finding suppliers and relevant education sessions. The bell icon will reveal “Recommended Results” based on previous searches. Attendees can add recommended exhibitors and events to their My Show Planner or dismiss them to make room for additional suggestions.
- PACK EXPO 101 sessions for first-time attendees: As a first-timer to PACK EXPO Las Vegas and Healthcare Packaging EXPO, attendees can enhance their experience and productivity by visiting the First-Timers’ Lounge – an exclusive resource center where they can ask questions, participate in sessions with industry experts, research products and exhibitors, enjoy refreshments and comfortable seating. PACK EXPO 101 sessions will be presented each morning at 8:30 a.m. to help attendees navigate the show. Located in South Upper Hall, Room S-224.
Learn more at packexpolasvegas.com/packready.