MADISON, WIS. — The International Dairy Deli Bakery Association (IDDBA) announced it added actress Nicole Kidman to its lineup of special guests for its annual show June 5-7 in Atlanta.
“Our IDDBA 2022 show in Atlanta will continue the association’s mission and vision to connect our industry,” said Whitney Atkins, IDDBA’s vice president of marketing. “Having such an esteemed performer and producer to deliver to our audience is exciting. In addition, her partnership with SeraLabs and expanded role as the company’s Seratopical line brand ambassador represents our work to support the entrepreneurial spirit.”
Other special guests for IDDBA 2022 include:
• Kindra Hall, The Irresistible Power of Strategic Storytelling
• Jon Dorenbos, Life is Magic
• Musical artist Tim McGraw
• Dennis Snow, The Secrets to Success: Through Leadership
• Mel Robbins, The 5 Second Rule-Achieve Break Through Performance in Your Career and Lifetime
• Former NASCAR driver Dale Earnhardt Jr., Life in the Fast Lane
The general sessions at IDDBA 2022 will feature industry specialists, influencers and leaders. Along with speakers who will educate the audience in their respective areas of expertise, other features of the conference include the expansive expo floor, the Champions of Change Awards, a charcuterie certification exam, receptions and more.