A show designed for the manufactured dairy products industry, the American Dairy Products Institute and American Butter Institute’s 2022 Annual Conference is slated for April 24-26 in Chicago.
The event intends to drive business in the dairy industry through connections and the sharing of ideas and best practices. The conference will cover current dairy trends, as well as projected developments on the horizon.
Some of the topics on this year’s agenda include:
• Financial and global implications for the dairy sector
• Trade, supply and demand outlook
• Issues and opportunities in real time
• Ingredients updates on dry milks, dry whey, lactose, cream, milkfat, concentrated milks and cheese
• Reaching consumers through strategic marketing
Organizers for this year’s show expect it will provide attendees the chance to network with more than 1,1100 conference-goers, a group that will include manufacturers, marketers, suppliers, distributors and brokers of manufactured dairy products, as well as industry analysts, journalists and government officials.
The American Dairy Products Institute and American Butter Institute’s 2022 Annual Conference will be at the Hyatt Regency Downtown in Chicago. Early bird registration for the conference ends March 11.